- 2-3 years recent experience working in a shipping/receiving environment desired.
- Must contribute to safety and quality control standards.
- Must demonstrate accuracy of work, good organization skills as well as the ability to work as a team player.
- Must be able to safely operate material handling equipment which could include pneumatic staple/nail gun, banding equipment, radial arm saw, chop saw and chain saw.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English
- Must be able to read and interpret Shipping Authorizations and Daily Ship Schedules.
- Must be able and willing to perform majority of work in an outdoor environment and various weather conditions such as rain, sleet, snow, extreme cold and heat.
- Must be able to lift, push & pull material up to 50 pounds and routinely exert up to 30 pounds of physical force.
- Must has the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, climb, grasp and reach.
- Distant Vision: must be 20/40 or greater corrected or uncorrected in each eye. Near Vision: must be J2 or better corrected or uncorrected, 12 inches from face in each eye.
- Must be able to pass commercial driver vision testing requirements.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.