- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to build relationships with co-workers and other internal customers.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, along with recent experience using ERP/MRP, or other manufacturing systems.
- 3 or more years supervisory/management experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- The Supervisor will work in a typical production environment, exposed to loud noise & dust particles, and an indoor environment that is non-controlled.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and regularly bend.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must regularly wear protective personal equipment such as steel-toe shoes, safety glasses, hard hats, and ear plugs.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.