- • 2+ years of successful project management experience, including project matrix team leadership
• 1+ years of experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership
• Manufacturing experience preferred
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong skills for motivating personnel across both technical and operational positions, and at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
• Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
• Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change
• Ability to support up to 33% business travel
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.