- Mig welding experience preferred
- Must have a basic math aptitude.
- Must be able to determine amperage and voltage settings.
- Must be able to determine weld size and amount of penetration.
- Must be able to determine bend radius on arms.
- Able to accurately use measuring instruments such as tape measure, heat stick-method (material temp.), weld bead gauge and metric gauge
- Must be able to understand and communicate verbally in English language.
- Must possess adequate dexterity and stamina to sustain expected production effectively.
- Knowledge and awareness of the safety issues related to each operation performed within the department.
- Must be able to stand 100% of scheduled shift. Must be able to use foot pedal to operate equipment.
- Lifting, pushing, prying, and dragging heavy materials up to 50 pounds.
- Must be capable of reaching, grasping, bending, stooping, crawling under or over and occasional climbing.
- Distant Vision: must be 20/40 or greater corrected or uncorrected in each eye; Near Vision: must be J2 or better corrected or uncorrected, 12 inches from face in each eye; Depth Perception: must be at less than 50 seconds of arc or greater than 60% Shepard Fry in each eye
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.