- Minimum of 10 years' experience in purchasing and supply chain functions.
- Experience in leading and supervising professionals, both indirect and direct reports.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with computer software to include, but not limited to: ERP/MRP systems and Microsoft office products such as Outlook, Excel, Word and Power-Point.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills in order to coordinate and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have the ability to work independently and perform work with minimal direction and supervision.
- Must have professional and effective English communication skills for verbal and written correspondence.
- Team player, self-starter, results-oriented and organized with a strong attention to detail; able to complete tasks and customer requests within a timely manner.
- This is an office position requiring the use of office equipment such as a computer, copier, fax, phone, etc. most of the day.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to lift and /or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a standard vision test.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.