- Demonstrated progressive experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be a good leader with effective interpersonal, communications and organizational skills. Able to function independently and also work in a team environment.
- Treats people with dignity and respect at all levels.
- Basic math aptitude, experience reading blueprints and ability to accurately read a tape measure.
- Thrives in a deadline driven environment and able to react to change in a timely and organized manner.
- Proficient computer skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel. Extensive knowledge of MRP/ERP systems desired.
- Exceptional and effective leadership and team-building skills. Works to foster harmonious relations within his/her own shift and between shifts. Ability to effectively and efficiently plan, organize, coordinate, motivate and direct manufacturing personnel.
- Effective English communications for verbal and written communications. Must also be able to read and comprehend documents written in English.
- Thorough knowledge of, or ability to learn, all equipment and processes in the Shop.
- Knowledge and awareness of the safety issues related to each operation performed within the department and must assure that all employees adhere to safe practices at all times.
- Able to operate various material handling equipment, to include but not limited to, overhead cranes, forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Must be able to perform work functions while standing for long periods of time. Must be able to lift, push, pry, and drag heavy materials up to 50 lbs. Must be able to reach, grasp, bend, stoop, crawl under or climb over to weld product.
- Must be able to pass a commercial driver vision test.
- Position requires work in a plant/manufacturing environment. Required PPE includes safety glasses, steel-toe metatarsal boots and hearing protection worn at all time on the production floor in addition to other specific PPE that must be work for specific tasks.
- Environment may include fluctuations in temperature, dust and noise.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.