- 3-5 years of recent inventory experience desired, preferably in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Previous supervisory or lead experience.
- Experience operating an all-terrain forklift of 15,000# or more is desirable.
- Must possess strong English verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to build relationships with co-workers and other internal customers.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook. Recent experience using ERP/MRP, or other manufacturing systems desired.
- Must be able to pass Sabre forklift certification.
- Environment may include fluctuations in temperature, dust and noise. Must be willing to work outside in all weather elements including rain, sleet, snow, etc.
- Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds, climb, bend, sit, stand, stoop, reach and grasp. Must be able to type and use office equipment.
- Vision: Distant Vision: must be 20/40 or greater corrected or uncorrected in each eye; Near Vision: must be J2 or better corrected or uncorrected, 12 inches from face in each eye.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.